This one shows the colors a little bit better:
I used charm packs by Deb Strain and her daughters for this "Grow With Me".
I bought 4 charm packs on clearance a while ago, and split them into BOY and GIRL groups.
I am glad I chose to start with the boy group - if you come back and visit me on November 8,
the completed quilt will be part of the "For the Boys" blog hop!
Make sure you go visit the parades of other Clover Schnibbles created by the ever wonderful
Blessed Quilting,
Karen
Karen,I love it! Can't wait to see the completed quilt during the hop,what day do you have? I am participating on the 12th!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely Karen, looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.
ReplyDeleteI like the colors so far and I'm impressed you're making it bigger. There are so many pieces (and rows) in the smaller version, I'm sure it must be taking quite a while. But the pattern is a really great one and I'm sure the finished quilt will be be as well.
ReplyDeleteSo far, so good Karen! It's going to look great!
ReplyDeleteKaren, I can see what you mean about how many hours that quilt would take. It is just gorgeous though, and I love the colors! xx debbie
ReplyDeleteGreat colours!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing the completed project.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this quilt! I love Granny Squares and really like the addition you made to it. Very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.
ReplyDelete