Actually, I don't really know myself! Searching for the right job just takes so much time.
I want to find something where I know I am making a difference!
Part of the reason I am updating my little blog is due to a position I
applied for that would be such a perfect fit for me!
Part of the application was to list your blog if you had one, so I thought maybe it would catch their eye if they saw how enthusiastic I was about the opportunity??!!??
It would be helping with career mentoring relationships from home.
applied for that would be such a perfect fit for me!
Part of the application was to list your blog if you had one, so I thought maybe it would catch their eye if they saw how enthusiastic I was about the opportunity??!!??
It would be helping with career mentoring relationships from home.
Matching the pair and then helping them keep on track (simple explanation).
I have been involved in mentoring relationships in the past,
and they have always been a benefit to both of us. Here's hoping!
Here are a few great quotes found on the company's website:
I have been involved in mentoring relationships in the past,
and they have always been a benefit to both of us. Here's hoping!
Here are a few great quotes found on the company's website:
“A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” — Oprah Winfrey
“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” — The Bible
“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” — The Bible
“I've learned a lot from mentors who were instrumental in shaping me,
and I want to share what I've learned.” — Herbie Hancock
and I want to share what I've learned.” — Herbie Hancock
I did end up going on a little trip last June after my last post.
I went to the Denver area for 3 nights.
I stayed in a private home that I found through www.airbnb.com.
It was a fantastic experience with time to relax and to explore some new and old areas in the mountains. I'll have to find a couple of my pictures from the trip.
The only quilting I have been doing is a few hours once a month through our Community Ed "Quilter's Night Out". Another thing I need to take a picture of!
But I can share this picture of the pattern for the quilt I am working on - FOR ME!
Here is the link to the free pattern: Sunkissed by Spring.
I hope all of my great quilty friends are still out there.
I do read blogs when I have some spare time, so keep on writing, everybody!
Karen

I just wondered about you this morning!!! Glad you see you back and posting again! What a beautiful quilt...are you heading to the Minnesota Quilt Show this year?? :) Glad to hear all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear from you Karen! I hope you post pictures of that quilt once it's finished - it's a gorgeous design!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed that your application is successful Karen!
ReplyDeleteI don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.
ReplyDelete