Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We Have a Winner!

I have a winner for the Traveling Stash.  SpartanBabe from AnnieOak Designs!  She has another Traveling Stash to give away right now and the deadline is tonight - so hurry on over!

Work, mow, work, mow.  That feels like my life right now!  I work for an Agriculture company and this is our very busiest season for seed data.  And it keep raining here, so I have to do some mowing 3 times a week to keep up with my .75 acres.  The good news is the repairman says there is hope for my riding lawnmower (long story) and I should have it back by Saturday!

Sorry to be so brief, I hope to be back soon with pictures of my May Schnibble - which I did not finish in time.  I was so sad - it is the first time that has happened since I started making them January 2012.

Blessed Sewing,
Karen

1 comment:

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!