To add to my general sense of life being out of control, I went on a short business trip to Raleigh, NC last week. There were several of us from my company and several from the company who designed the system we use to house our seed data and for reporting. It was a great learning experience and a great time for us to 'bond' and get to know each other. It was very beautiful there with a lot of trees. It almost looked like home until I noticed some trees with big white Magnolia blossoms and pretty green leaves. Our winter hardy magnolias have smaller blossoms and bloom before the leaves come out.
Yesterday I 'travelled' to the southern part of our metro area for our National Sales Meeting.
It seemed like a long trip since it took 1.5 hours due to traffic and construction.
It made me very thankful for my easy 20 minute commute! The meeting was a chance to learn more about my company, their success, vision, and passion to support Agriculture with data driven insights to help 'feed the world'. I also met a few people in person that I have talked to through the past few months.
Not much in the way of quilting going on here. I do have the June Schnibble all cut out.
I hope to get started on the piecing Friday night!
I have listed a few finds in my Etsy shop along with the following Baby Quilt:
Most of my other new listings are for novelty/children's prints. Here is a sampling:
I really miss my blogging friends!
I hope that life will calm down soon so I can spend a little more time reading your blogs,
and doing some piecing/quilting!
Blessed Sewing,
Karen
Sounds like life is full on for you at the moment, hope you find some space to sit back and relax soon.
ReplyDelete