Monday, November 14, 2016

New Adventure - Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt

A quick post - I am going to do the Bonnie Hunt Mystery Quilt!  
Please click on the badge to the left for details.
I just hope I have enough fabric to work for this.

One thing I have been working on is baby bibs to sell in my Etsy Shop.
Hopefully others will find them as cute as I do!
Here is a sampling.





Also, I am doing some de-stashing and listing items in my Etsy shop.  
The link is here - and look for the 10% off coupon info!  
I am just getting started, so keep checking back.  
Here are some of the treasures for sale:








I hope to post picture of my latest project soon.

Meanwhile,

Blessed Quilting!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the mystery quilt Karen! I'm doing the Meadow Mystery QAL over at Meadow Mist Designs and I'm having a lot of fun with it. And your bibs are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody, I love comments and new friends!